Saturday 3 January 2009

New Year's Resolutions

To me, and to many others I'm sure, Eve is more than a mere game. It's something I've put unparalleled effort into, and despite its shortcomings I am certain that I'm going to enjoy it for years to come. And since this is the time of year to make plans and put business in order, I've put together a little list of what I hope to accomplish ingame this year. So here goes, my 2009 to-do list:

1. Become an accomplished and effective Battleship pilot. This means skills in spaceship command (notably the dreaded BS V), gunnery (notably large T2 Blasters), some more navigation, which shall be beneficial to all ships I fly and Drones... lots of drones.

2. Train all required skills for carrier use to a decent level (the training schedule says it takes me 230-ish days to become a decent fleet carrier pilot, support skills and all, some of which overlap with my previous goal)

3. The two points above bring me within shooting distance (pun intended) of also being able to fly a Dreadnought

4. Train a second account to run in parallel and eventually take over most of the science and industry tasks and ventures I'm involved in, and provide additional income to support the goals above... this is the time when skillbooks and equipment become quite, QUITE expensive.

That's about it for personal goals. I feel they are well achievable and well-balanced, but time will tell if I'm right or not :)

If you also have some goals set for yourself, or wish to make comments or suggestions to mine, please feel free to post comments. Or if you run a blog as well and have a similar post, drop me a line in-game, I'd love to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment